Monday, April 29, 2024

Lord I Need Your Healing Power

My Jesus.....

I'm yearning for your sweet anointing to begin to flow perfectly within me...
Like a breathtaking fountain of life cascading into every part so true 
Restoring everything to brand new and giving new hope and joy lovingly 
Jesus my heart ♥ desires to come before you to worship and adore you. 

I need a renewal of your fresh power more than ever before every day...
To touch me with your mighty hands and make me increasingly more and more like you 
I want to be all that you desire in the most dedicated and loving way 
My Savior,  take me into your presence and do the great work that you want to do.

My Jesus,  I need your healing water to wash through me and bring promise so grand...
I desire something wonderful as only you can give to now come my way 
Let me feel the miracle of your mighty healing now flow from your hands 
Lord,  I'm suffering and need a brand new start and a brighter exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are My Comfort

My Jesus... You are my rugged comfort that fills me with perfect peace so true... The inspiration that shows me to look forward to greater d...