Monday, July 6, 2026

The Glimpse Of Your Glory

My Jesus 

Just one glimpse of Your breathtaking glory brings such happiness 
It gives me a perfect glimpse of how You love me true 
When I place my heart into Your hands I get the very best 
You are my strength and foundation in everything I do 

Just one glimpse of Your mighty power brings me to my feet 
Ready to bring all honor and praise to Your heart perfectly 
I can feel Your anointing moving in my heart just so sweet 
Standing in Your presence Lord is where I always want to be 

Just one glimpse of who You are motivates my anxious delight 
It raises the sign that I am everything because of You 
I can walk so happily with hope and wondrous might 
Jesus You are the breath of goodness in everything I do 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Your Glory Makes My Heart Sing

My Savior  When Your glory touches my heart with a light that continues to call... I can never give up on anything because You are the way  ...