Thursday, July 23, 2026

Savior, Teach Me To Pray

My Lord...

I want our time together to always be something so wonderful and true..
For when I come into Your presence every thing feels breathtaking and dear
Savior, teach me how to bring my petitions wholeheartedly and clearly to You 
And come on bended knee with a humbled heart and never any fear.

You already know what is in my heart before I say anything...
But, You want to hear me express everything and present my love unto You 
So, I need to clear my mind and with all adoration let my spirit sing 
Knowing that with Your mighty anointing You'll take me through.

So, You speak to my heart and tell me to be simple and humble with delight..
Speaking about my needs and desires knowing You will handle it all 
I pray and release everything into Your hands knowing by faith it will be alright 
For You are my strength and focus, and will always be there whenever I may call.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Savior, Teach Me To Pray

My Lord... I want our time together to always be something so wonderful and true.. For when I come into Your presence every thing feels brea...