Please let Your anointing infiltrate my heart with warmth and beauty extraordinare
Ignite me with the fire of Your power to be all that You want me to be
Restore and rebuild the points in me to be Your light with care
Allow Your sweet spirit to shine through with a joy and brilliance for all to see.
Please let Your happiness 😊 fill my soul and remind me I have Your grace
You are truly everything that I will ever need and then a whole lot more
There is something so special and breathtaking when I look upon Your precious face
Excited for the wonderful and wondrous things that You have in store
Please let Your strength ignite my spirit to be all that I can truly be
Let Your wisdom show me the foundation that I can stand upon and that I can win
All that I have to do is take Your hand and always look to Your presence faithfully
For it is at the base of Your throne where all mighty and wonderful things begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment