Monday, July 20, 2026

Lord, I Am Tired

Savior...

My heart is so heavy and confused in many trying ways...
I don't see any clear answers to the problems I face now
Great fear, worry and stress seem to take hold of all of my days 
I can't stand it anymore and need a straight answer somehow.

Slowly, I take hold of Your mighty hands and hold on so tight...
It helps for the many moments that I feel scared and alone 
One look at Your mighty presence would be an amazing sight 
As You make me feel so welcomed, cared about, and at home.

Your love begins to take a very special hold upon me...
A wondrous warmth begins to fill every part of who I am 
Suddenly, I feel like a great part of a unique, winning team 
And if I always trust in You it's all controlled by Your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Savior, I Want To Learn To Hear Your Voice

My Savior... Please teach me to have a heart that is attentive to all that You have to say... I want to know everything that is Important to...