Saturday, July 25, 2026

My Humbled Spirit

My Savior....

I fall to my knees with all humility in awe of Your mighty presence so true...
You are greater and more breathtaking than my heart could ever imagine or dream of 
What really amazes me is that Your love is limitless, wondrous, and brand new 
And no matter what there's always a flow of Your spirit from the Heavens above.

I fall to my knees as my heart fills with amazement at how much You adore me so...
The gentleness and forgiving nature that's always there in abundance with sweet mercy 
The protective, and powerful shield of grace that covers me with promise wherever I go 
My spirit is in awe at the extent of Your greatness and possibilities.

As I fall to my knees my soul yearns for Your glory and all of the blessings that You may send...
Gratitude begins to build up mightily as You do great and mighty things just for me 
And I realize that You are my Savior and always my faithful and true best friend 
Jesus, I fall to my knees with thanksgiving at the love shared between You and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgiving Joy

I stand before You with a broken heart, so sorry about the sins that burden me... Because of my mistakes and shortcomings, I know I don'...