Sunday, July 19, 2026

The Restoration Tool

Savior.

Can You see the true sadness that is trying to grip the very best of me?
It is truly burdening me with a pain that I cannot make go away 
The crippling burdens of my failures preventing me from being happy 
And giving me a negative glance and thought for each day.

Then, Your mercy becomes more energized and begins to rain upon me...
A reflection of Your love shows me how precious I am to You 
You show me that Your salvation erased all my failures completely 
And I am a completely new person in all I do.

You take my hands and surround me with a breathtaking grace so true...
Now I realize the beautiful sacrifice that You have made so grand 
I found not only my Savior, but an eternal source of hope in You 
Jesus, thank You for Your forgiveness and compassion that flow from Your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Lord, Ignite My Spirit

Jesus  Ignite my spirit with the fire 🔥 of Your power and anointing so strong  Let my heart ❤️💓 hear the desire of Your presence as its br...