Open the Heavens and let Your anointing ☔ rain down like a breathtaking answer to my prayers...
Let Your power ignite my spirit and set me on fire 🔥 with Your glory every day
As Your presence moves within me making me more like You with a love that's pure and rare
Lord, I want to know the wisdom of Your will and learn all that You know and have to say.
Lord, open the Heavens and let Your breathtaking beauty show brightly with wonder and grace...
As You begin to plant the seeds of something wonderful and life changing to begin so true
You take every soul in Your care gently nurturing in Your spiritual embrace
Teaching them You are what is needed no matter what they may face each moment through.
Lord, open the Heavens and take joy in the mighty revival that I am starting to see ...
It is dynamic as Your Kingdom begins to fill with yearning hearts looking for more
I am so glad that I'm a part of the greatest team of hope and promise for eternity
My Savior, I am excited and rejoice as I can't wait to see what's in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment