My heart is waiting and yearning for Your sweet touch to come lovingly to me...
Like a breathtaking flow of perfect living water coming sweetly from Your hands
Touching every part of who I am with grace, hope, and.peace so wondrously
Showing how Your divine power has a mission and a truly purpose filled plan.
My heart is waiting and yearning that You are working behind the scenes with a surprise...
Ready to feel Your healing as You touch me and make all things brand new
Lord, give me Your powerful wisdom and knowledge, and help me to be joyful and wise
My Savior, I want to be a brand new person as I reach out for much more of You.
My heart is waiting and yearning to join with Your heart right now in every way...
The moment that You touch me everything will be made brand new and filled with a great plan
You will bring a new horizon with promise and care to every brand new day
Lord, I am healed. Renewed and given new life as only You can.
No comments:
Post a Comment