Tuesday, July 21, 2026

My Most Beautiful Moment

Savior...

When I'm heartbroken and feeling lost I can feel Your arms around me...
At the moment I feel like giving up and quitting, Your love saves the day 
Your sweet anointing fills my heart and lifts my spirit so perfectly 
Filling me with words of hope and promise that make a new way.

When I'm burdened and filled with great fear Your hope fills me completely...
Your mercy and compassion rebuild me into a masterpiece so true 
As my soul looks for guidance, it's the light of Your presence that I see
You are my strength that I lean upon in all that I do.


When I'm lost and seeking grace Your compassion comes so quickly...
Your gentleness touches me and gives me assurance for each moment through 
Now I'm learning to lay all of problems before thee
There's nothing that's difficult when I take Your hand and lean on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, Help Me To Use My Gift

Precious Savior... Please help me to see myself exactly the way that You do... Give me wisdom to realize my uniqueness every day  Provide me...