There are times on the journey when those steps seem just a little difficult for me ...
And the gray clouds are covering up the sunshine more than I can bear or understand
I pray 🙏 with such heart feeling so alone waiting for an answer I can see
Yet, no matter how much I try there is no solution or definite plan.
There are times on the journey when I feel sad and not like myself in any way...
I have no energy or motivation to be successful or even try
I pray 🙏 but can't see Your anointing or power in any moments of the day
That's when Your voice calls out to me with a grace and gentleness I can't deny.
You show me how the steps weren't so rugged or the clouds so gray in the air...
And when I felt down and alone, it really wasn't as bad as it could be
Because at those times You weren't far away as my prayers were answered with great care
You were right there by my side with a loving embrace always ready to help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment