Because of my mistakes and shortcomings, I know I don't deserve anything
I come before You to ask for forgiveness and repent so completely
I kneel before You and ask You to help me with everything a humbled heart brings.
I stand before You with a yearning spirit asking You to make me brand new...
Please give me all of the tools that You think I will need Lord and then a few more
Ignite me with the brilliant fire of Your anointing in everything I do
Open Your mighty hands of grace to reveal all good things that are in store.
Suddenly, I see tears coming from Your eyes of tenderness and great care...
A breathtaking light brightly shines as You reach down and brightly smile at me
It was then that I realized that my heavy burdens were gone that I had to bear
And You said.."my child, you are forgiven and by my power are made new and set free."
No comments:
Post a Comment