Sometimes I feel like I am all alone, cold and with more than I can bear..
My heart cannot feel any real strength or courage to hold onto
I don't feel Your anointing, or Your sweet glory and great love being there
I don't feel like I can do anything and I've failed each day through.
Lord, sometimes I reach out and call and it seems You are so far away...
It scares me that I cannot feel Your love so mightily
It seems like everything is crumbling so quickly with each brand new day
But, that's when a miracle and masterpiece slowly happens for me.
Your voice speaks to my heart louder and clearer than I've ever heard it before...
It says "Don't be afraid or hesitant for I've always been here with you."
"I have got my arms around you with so many great things that are in store."
Lord, thank You for teaching me as I take Your hand in all that I must do.
No comments:
Post a Comment