Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Saviour's Love And Patience

Merciful Lord...

When I think about all of the things that come from your heart for me...
My heart can't truly fathom just how amazing each one comes through
They're beautiful gifts of promise from above given so lovingly
Each one is a perfect verse of hope that can only come from you.

When I think about all of the times you gave me the strength to endure...
And walked with me all along the way until we got to the end
Your faithfulness and adoration were powerful and pure
You are everything I will ever need and my awesome best friend.

When I think about the time I wasted not saying what I can...
Telling you how much I need and love you for always being there
I'll always be grateful for everything and the works of your hands
Jesus I want to say thank you for your precious love and great care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...