Saturday, June 27, 2020

The Points That I Have Learned

Precious Lord..

There's one thing that I've learned that's important to me..
I know my many limitations, large and small
But through every step I take there's one thing I see
You are there with love and grace to work on it all.

You know everything before I even ask you..
And want to give the best because you do love me
Your hand of hope will be there in all that I do
I only have to come to you so lovingly.

The one thing that I've learned and to know above all..
There's only one perfect truth to see in the end
You are my great Father who is there when I call
I can rely on my everything and best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...