Sunday, June 14, 2020

The Important Thing

My Jesus...

I pick up the shield of my faith so lovingly..
And ask that you strengthen it so much more with love
Under your great presence is where I want to be
To accomplish your great plans from Heaven above.

Prepare me as your instrument by your sweet grace
Ready to glorify your Kingdom by your plan
I completely wrap myself in your warm embrace
And go on with diligence as I take your hand.

The important thing that I know forevermore
Your light must shine for other hearts so brilliantly
I'm prepared as your vessel waiting at your door
Let my life glorify your Kingdom perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...