Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Another Day

I look out of the window and what do I see?
Something that I so adore more than words can say
I see the Lord's breathtaking work all around me
And my heart's truly thankful for another day.

It's a day unlike any other it is true,
For something just amazing is now taking place
I can see the Lord's blessings in all that I do
I can feel His sweet love and joy, and His embrace.

My heart becomes humbled and filled with happiness,
I realize how truly fortunate that I am
For the Lord calling me His child is the best
I'm an important part of His family plan.

So this is not another ordinary day,
It's the day I realize what's important you see
I belong to Jesus in every way
And that dear bond is what completely defines me.

1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...