Saturday, June 6, 2020

Reflecting

Precious Jesus..

There are days when I feel so lost and alone inside,
I feel like holding and hiding all the pain in me
Yet there are moments when it seems someone's by my side
Offering a comfort that right now I cannot see.

Tears begin to flow down my face from sadness and more
I don't feel like on my own I can take one more step
Yet suddenly something is knocking at my hearts door
I want to open it and find out just what is next.

You are standing there with a smile and so much love
Your arms are open wide by grace to bring me much hope
I know I can lay my cares before your throne above
And you will bless me with sweet peace and help me to cope.

I don't ever have to feel lost or alone again
You have your arms wrapped around me with blessings so true
You are everything I need my Father and best friend
And will take care of me and provide in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...