Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Tears Of My Heart

My Loving Jesus...

Sometimes when my heart feels like shedding tears of sadness...
I feel so down and miserable like no one cares
The world and its burdens are weighing on me at best
I don't know how much I can truly take or now bear.

You see the great pain Lord that I am suffering through...
It causes you more discomfort than it does to me
You're my Father who wants the best in all that I do
So your hands begin to open with love perfectly.

Your spirit comes in with peace that is great and so pure...
The heavy burdens become yours now forevermore
Your love gives me great strength and power to so endure
My sadness is gone and has been left at Heavens door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...