Saturday, June 13, 2020

One More Step

Precious Jesus...

As I take a step each day upon my pathway..
Sometimes my mind fills with doubt and uncertainty
I want to succeed and win more than words can say
But even if I dream it is so cautiously.

Suddenly my heart gets a message from your love..
I pause and listen to everything you bestow
You let me feel your power from Heaven above
But there's so much more that I desire to know.

You take my hand and say you're by me step by step
I can reach for the highest stars up in the sky
I need to have confidence to work at my best
For you will always be my greatest life's surprise.

One more step to a champion you see in me..
I can do anything Lord on your team so true
I don't need limits when I trust so perfectly
We are a great team Father in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...