Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Enemy

  Father.. The fear is gripping my heart right now
I feel frightened like I just want to go away
I know that I need to have faith through it somehow
But I just can't see any light in each new day.

  I need a refreshment of your presence so true
Please cover me with your mighty, sweet holy blood
Be my shield of strength Lord in all that I may do
Saturate me with the power of your great love.

  Let the fear and the sadness leave by your great might
Let something so breathtaking now quickly begin
Everything is beautiful and sweet in your sight
By your power and sweet love I will always win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...