Monday, June 8, 2020

Just One

My Precious Saviour..

Just one word and all of my desires are before you,
Just one thought and my feelings are a part of who you are
You already know everything in all I say and do
Lord your sweet presence and divine power are never far.

You know all the concerns that attack my heart every day
And the vast number of solutions I sort in my mind
But before I even try to think you've already got a way
You are attentive to it all with your sweet love so kind.

You are my great Saviour, my father and my dear best friend
There is nothing more breathtaking and dear will I now see
You'll be right by my side walking with me until the end
I just need to look up and trust in you so faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...