Thursday, June 11, 2020

Visible Love

Jesus..

You see something truly special in me,
I know as I look in your eyes of love
A breathtaking, rare kind of real beauty
That you nurture so from Heaven above.

I don't see all that's visible to you
Others can't see any of it at all
But my heart pleads with a yearning so true
Please hear my desiring soul as it calls.

I want to see that beauty every day
And have others open their eyes wide too
Help me see my worth in every dear way
So I can shine at all things I must do.

I want to see how much I mean to you
I am your child endowed to be so blessed
A masterpiece with a purpose so true
Destined to live with peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...