Monday, June 1, 2020

Thoughts To Ponder

  Precious Lord...

You are the sunshine that brings light to each one of my days...

You are the precious breath that fills my lungs to start a new..

You're the fulfillment that nourishes me in many ways.

You're the happiness that gives me great things to aspire to.

You are the bright hope that puts brilliant stars in both my eyes..

You're the rainbow that gives me sweet promise to follow through

When I need you I simply look up to the Heavenly skies..

You will always be there to hold my hand and see me through.

Father. I never want to consider life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...