Sunday, June 7, 2020

Promises

Lord..

Your promises I stand firmly upon every day
And trust in all things that you say with my heart so true
My mind rests in the fact you will always make a way
No matter what, where or when Lord you will see me through.

I don't look at all that is going on around me
And nothing that tries to make my own life upset
But focus all my thoughts upon you so perfectly
For you are where I find my perfect peace and my rest.

You have tight control over everything I know
You never fail or leave your children in any way
So I stand with you and hold your hand where I must go
You will see me through to a new and much brighter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...