Monday, June 29, 2020

Sometimes It's Hard

Jesus..

Sometimes it's hard to be exactly just like you...
To pray for those who treat you bad and love them so
When you want to rip them apart with all that's you
And talk about them badly wherever you go.

Sometimes it's hard to be exactly just like you...
To do your will instead of my hearts delight
I want a humbled heart of your presence so true
But I have to seek your power with my might.

Sometimes it's hard to be exactly just like you..
But I know it's worth more than anything for sure
You give me a life that is hopeful and endures
You are my Heavenly Father forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...