Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Heart Song

My Beautiful Jesus...

I can feel someone tugging at my ❤ heart so lovingly..
Yet I hurt so much inside I really can't feel at all
There is 💔 brokenness fear and emptiness tearing at me
But through the dark my yearning spirit hears you when you call.

You whisper and something in me rises up with power...
You take my hand in yours and fill me with peace happily
The tension and burden disappear hour by hour
Love begins to work a miracle for all to soon see.

Grace now weaves everything together stronger than before...
A Saviour's guiding hand is always right there to abide
I never have to live in fear but ask God for more
My Heart can be confident that He'll be there by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...