Thursday, December 10, 2020

My Greatest Desire

My Saviour...

If I could look into your eyes, I would see a love my ❤ heart yearns for...
If I could open up my soul I would hear the words you are so longing to say
Master, my spirit wants to learn at your feet, and see your grace and more
I want to become your humble servant of hope with every day.

I know there are important things that I need to keep within my mind...
I need to learn to trust in you and never worry, fret, or fear
For you will provide the strongest faith for my heart that I'll ever find
And always hold me in your hands and heart with love so precious and dear.

So Lord, I reach out now and take your hand eager to begin it all...
I brand new walk with great dreams and promises that will come true
I want to draw closer to your side and hear your mighty, perfect call
I should never doubt or be anxious for you will always see me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...