Saturday, December 19, 2020

Feelings and Faith

Jesus...

There are days when I can't see hope in any way..
My ❤ heart feels so broken, down, and in despair
I have no thoughts or words that I can really say
There is no one that understands or truly cares.

Tears flow from my eyes like a sea of great sadness..
But just at the time it seems to all fade away
You come in with glory and pure love at its best
Your great joy highlights the light of a brand new day.

It is a day of breathtaking new things to see...
A great time when the light of your love conquers all
I just need to let faith take over perfectly
And you'll be there whatever time I may call.

So, you calm me and fill my heart with faith so true..
You give me your rugged strength so abundantly
When I need a rock Lord I turn always to you
For you will be the joyful beginning I need.

2 comments:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...