Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Hardest Word

My Jesus...

Sometimes the hardest word to say is the smallest..yes.
We believe the most negative in all that we do
Yet we don't seem to realize just how we are so blessed
And the greatest of everything always comes from you.

You plant a little seed called faith at our hearts true core...
And nurture it to grow strong and grand in every way
Then send divine blessings and power from Heavens door
So we can see the best of what you have every day.

There are times when it can be hard and trying to do...
In our own way we can seem so stubborn at our best
But your love, grace and patience always come shining through
Ready to put my humbled heart and faith to the test.

So I give everything to you right now with delight..
Together we can work it through with such victory
I want to serve you every hour with all of my might
Jesus thank you for seeing such great things in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...