Saturday, December 12, 2020

An Instrument For The Mission

Jesus...

Please take this 💔 broken vessel into your Potters Hands right now..
And see something so breathtaking in someone so broken and low
Please begin a great work and create a masterpiece true somehow
Help me to be your great servant who will continue to grow.

Place my feet upon the path that you would have for me so great..
Plant your divine word right now within my heart so true
Help me to be worthy to see your divine presence and face
And to be an accreditation to your Kingdom so true.

Help me to be an instrument for the mission with 💘 love..
Plant all that is you upon my heart and spirit so fair
Let your presence flow so mightily from Heavens door above
Carrying the greatest peace and assurance that you'll be there.

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...