Sunday, December 27, 2020

The πŸ† Champion

Precious Jesus...

People strive every day to accomplish certain goals...
They search for ways to get to the top and be so 😊 Happy
They look for things that fill them and make them complete and whole
But suddenly there has to be much more that I see.

I have to realize that everything belongs to you...
You have control of everything around large and small
I am always in your loving care every day through
And by your heart, grace and love you will take care of it all.

You have a plan for my journey that is exciting..
It is a plan and purpose that only I can fulfill
Even though I've made mistakes you are forgiving and caring
So, I'm asking for your wisdom to follow your great will.

When someone asks me to briefly define my true success...
I think about seeing you with joy on that perfect day
You smile and say:  "We'll done my child!" with happiness
I have accomplished pure success in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...