Sunday, December 6, 2020

One 🚢 Step Beyond Tomorrow

My Awesome Jesus...

There's a window that no one seems to see that fills life beyond compare...
It is a gateway to breathtaking beauty and hope so great and true
A special place where promise, hope and possibility are all there
And perfect peace and pure happiness fill every wonderful thing that you can do.

There is a special key to unlock the gate and move into the light...
But, such a dynamic key can be accessible to one and all
All a heart has to do is be humbled and devoted in your sight
And reach out for your power and presence when the spirit surely calls.

For anything worth having only come from your heart and grace above...
You hold the best of everything wonderful in your perfect sweet hands
We can have the key to goodness when it is blessed by your mighty love
My Jesus I follow in your presence and seek out your perfect plan.


1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...