Thursday, December 31, 2020

The Glass Of Promise

Precious Jesus...

As I look at the hands of time working diligently in their way..
My ❤ heart begins to reflect upon things minute by minute so true
I start to look at new dreams and hope to fill my life every day
Looking for innovations that will help me to grow and renew.

I can see your hands structuring my footsteps with 💘 love so carefully..
Your sweet presence is paving new pathways that were not known before
All that you are is working hard to strengthen everything that is me
I can see great blessings and wonder flowing now from Heavens mighty door.

Suddenly I can see a breathtaking light shining ahead of me..
And a rugged and prosperous foundation of dynamic dreams come true
Jesus plant in my heart great wisdom and help me learn now to succeed
I want to always bring great honor and praise my Saviour unto you.

Let each new day be a song of 💘 love that our two hearts will always share..
I dedicate every exciting moment Jesus unto you
Let me walk my journey with rugged faith and endurance to bear
Knowing that without a doubt in my heart your power will see me through.

1 comment:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...