Friday, December 11, 2020

Reaching For The Finish Line

Jesus...

When I feel like throwing in the towel on those hard days..
And giving up on myself and the possibilities
My loneliness and despair grow in so many real ways
I lose track of anything special that could be in me.

Tears begin to flow from your eyes with love abundantly..
It hurts you to see my heart in such sadness and despair
You reach out with a Saviour's hands and spread your love for me
Letting me know that no matter what you'll always be there.

Suddenly my heart is willing to take a step once more...
Even though there really isn't very much I can see
There are new plans ever flowing from your hearts core
I can do all things through you because you believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...