Friday, December 11, 2020

Beautiful Melodies

My Jesus...

I can hear a beautiful melody echoing sweetly all around...
It brings me bright tunes of hope when I have been down such a long time
It carries me to a special place where only peace and beauty are found
And tells me about the mercy and forgiveness that I will surely find.

My ❤ heart looks for the signs of the perfect light of true love to see..
The light that opens the door of God's heart with wonder and amazement too
And reveals a grace that nurtures, cares and inspires for eternity
A breathtaking adoration that is with me whatever I may do.

I see the signs of something breathtaking and wonderful right before me...
It is your power Lord taking this 💔 broken vessel and making something new
I just need to come before your throne with a heart for all to truly see
And show with Thanksgiving that you are my compass in everything I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...