Saturday, December 5, 2020

Lord, I Need A Miracle🙏

My Jesus...

Lord, I need a miracle of the biggest size, I pray...
It is a touch from your hands that can only come from you,
I have a burdensome need that seems to cloud up each day
You're the only one with your great love that can see me through.

I've been suffering such great pain and sickness through it all...
Fear and worry are taking the best part of who I am
But, I know you don't want that and hear when I may call
Suffering and sadness were never part of your great plan.

So I'm asking for a miracle of the epic kind...
The one that only you can give with 💘 love and so much more
May you bring healing to my body, spirit, and mind
And let your spirit flow so perfectly from Heavens door.

Amen😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...