Sunday, December 6, 2020

The Grace Covering

💘 Loving Jesus...

I feel the cold and darkness all around me...
It frightens me and tears my tender heart true
There are times that I feel lost and cannot see
I just don't know what my spirit is to do.

Your hand reaches out for your sheep you adore...
And send your perfect love with joy and great care
You begin to send your presence and much more
Along with great strength and endurance to bear.

You wrap your grace around me with such light...
A light that penetrates all dark that may come
I will go forward with your love as my sight
I'm wearing the grace 🛡 shield and all fear is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...