Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Greatest Hope

My Jesus...

The greatest hope of my ❤ heart is to draw closer to you in every way...
To learn all that I can from your wisdom and unending grace
I want to fulfill my goal to bring praise and victory to you every day
I long to see your magnificent presence and the delight on your face.

I ask that your holy, sweet anointing now fill every part of me...
And restore all the 💔 broken and empty pieces better than before
Fill me to overflowing with your breath of life for all to now see
Let a great revival of your precious, pure 💘 love now come from Heavens door.

Jesus, I can feel something now happening before my eyes it is true...
You are my Saviour, my best friend, and everything that I need you to be
I want to see the great hope of my heart, your sweet spirit, my whole life through
Jesus see a beautiful work in progress every time you look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...