Friday, September 11, 2026

Beautiful Blessings

My Jesus 

I ask You with a most humbled heart of gratitude please teach me two simple words 'I can '
I'm so grateful for every aspect of goodness in blessings that You bestow both large and small 
As I face the moment of each new day I can continue with strength because You have plans 
You are the mighty force of prosperity who is in control of it all.

I ask You with a humbled heart of devotion please plant 'I can ' deep within me 
Please help me to realize that nothing is impossible when I place my perfect trust in You 
There will never be any doubt, thoughts of quitting or overall negativity 
Because You will always be a guiding force that provides and protects every day through 

I ask You with a loving heart help me to teach 'I can ' to others with faithfulness 
So that they know that through You all things are made hopeful and possible 
All that we have to do is place our hands in Yours to find happiness 😊 and success 

I ask You with a heart ❤️ that is being rededicated to You so perfectly 
That we become a wondrous force of love and grace that shines with Heaven's sweet light 
I plant the words 'I can ' in my heart's core where I can learn diligently 
That I will work hard and live effectively to always be pleasing in Your sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Blessings

My Jesus  I ask You with a most humbled heart of gratitude please teach me two simple words 'I can ' I'm so grateful for every a...