Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Humble Love

Jesus..

I have never felt so broken and alone in my soul...
Some days deep within it doesn't even feel like it's me
I want so desperately to feel happy, complete and whole
But I feel like I'm breaking further which is hard to see.

I'm reaching out for the greatest Lord that comes right from you...
By my own way I just can't seem to do it anymore
I'm asking you to cleanse me and fill me up so true
Let your power flow within me and touch me to the core.

I can feel something stirring like a river so grand...
Something seems to be rising like a burning flame so true
Lord I can clearly see the movement of your mighty hands
The answers to my great requests are being sent by you!

I starting to feel happiness and joy with all my might...
A new person is being born Lord by your command
I want to be pleasing and always bring you such delight
Thank you for giving me your foundation on which to stand!











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...