Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A Calling For The Heart

My Jesus...

I want to know the special calling that you have just for me...
I want to hear your deepest thoughts and wisdom in every way
My greatest heart's desire is to please you so perfectly
Lord I want to start right now upon your mission for me today.

I lay all of my sins before your merciful throne above...
By your grace and forgiveness I have become so brand new
You have touched me with your anointing and wrapped me in your love
Lord I want to be your instrument of hope my whole life through.

Teach me to hear your voice so clear and precise when you may call...
Help me to have a heart for ministry that will never end
Give me the passion to draw closer to you through it all
Let me be a great light of your love for all to comprehend.

Lord I am waiting now for the first words from your heart so true..
I know I will be so happy whatever those words may be
I want you to be pleased with me in everything I do
I want to hear 'well done! when one day your sweet face I see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...