Tuesday, May 30, 2023

The Door Of Promise

My Lord...

When  I don't know what to do you are right there with me...
You put your arms around me and fill me with your wonderful, perfect kind of love 
You take away my confusion and give me such real certainty
That the glory of your anointing is always with me from  above. 

My heart is then engulfed by the 🔥 flames of your presence and your great power...
Suddenly a true sense of hope and joy my spirit begins to now see
I don't have to ever be confused because by your sweet grace you will empower 
Lord you are my answer and everything I've ever wanted to be.

So now I'm seeing more of your mighty hand moving every new day...
There's a fresh, exciting new light of hope and promise shining through 
I want to experience your precious mighty glory in every  way 
Lord you are the guiding hand who will always be with me in all I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...