Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Heavenly Eyes

My Saviour...

When I look at everything going on all around me...
My heart becomes very concerned to find answers that are clear
I simply don't understand all the confusion I see
My hurt spirit reaches out for your great mercy to draw near.

Suddenly I can feel a hand of concern so lovingly...
You wrap me in your arms of love with peace and great care
Assuring me that by my side is where you'll always be
There is nothing around me that I will ever need to bear.

I just need to keep my eyes and heart on you every day...
And remember the fact that you have it all under control
You will pave the pathway and provide for me in every way
Jesus you are my answer and the true source that keeps me whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...