Monday, May 29, 2023

My Heart 🎶 Sings Your Praises Forever

My Jesus...

The  beauty  of your  sweet anointing fills my heart so completely..
It gives me a feeling of promise in my soul I can't explain 
Directly under the cover of your power I want to be
You are my fortress and my shelter always from all falling rain ☔ 


Your great love nourishes my spirit like a life fountain ⛲ so true..
The wisdom of your heart is my lighthouse to guide  me day by day 
Your grace fills my soul with the very essence of all that is you 
Jesus  you are my teacher who guides my feet upon life's pathway. 

How can I offer gratitude enough for everything you do...
For all of the many wonderful things that you are and will be
My life will forever sing all praise and gratitude to you 
For every day upon my pathway and all of eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...