Friday, May 5, 2023

The Faith Shield

My Loving Jesus...

As I venture out along my pathway, every moment of every day...
Sometimes I feel so burdened, conflicted, and fearful at its very best
I seem to have lost my purpose and my heart is empty in every way
I long to find perfect tranquility, balance and wholesomeness.

Suddenly, a glimmer of breathtaking light begins to peak through the clouds core...
The beauty of such unique wonder is something for my eyes to now see
My heart could feel some calm and I desperately wanted to know so much more
I could see the gentle reach of a powerful hand of great mercy.

Lord, you put your hand around me and told me everything would be alright...
You showed me the strength of my faith shield and showed me how to use it with love
You told me that putting my trust in you is pleasing in your holy sight
I never have to worry because all is taken care of from above.

So I looked at my faith shield and started to put everything in its place...
Suddenly things didn't seem so overwhelming in my spirit for me
When I start to feel out of sorts I just imagine my Saviours sweet face
And my faith shield becomes stronger and brings me wondrous peace so perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...