Sunday, May 28, 2023

Freedom

My Jesus.....

I shed tears  for this  great nation that I so love...
It's strength  is being torn  apart  in many  ways 
So I'm sending my prayers unto  you  Lord above 
To provide  insight  and healing  for  coming  days. 

Stop  them  from  destroying our foundation  so true..
Let real freedom  always  remain  the  solid  core 
May all see the beauty of your  love shining through 
Let rain of your anointing come from Heaven's shore.

Praying for revival for hearts and home's to see...
More would be saved and pledge to live for you 
To rebirth our country for eternity 
To be true to your kingdom in all that they do. 

It is for great protection we're  making this call...
Help our unsaved enemies  to now understand 
You  are the true  leader and in charge  of it all
Jesus please protect our freedom and our great land!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...