Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Greatest Lesson

Jesus...

When someone brings me such inner pain that destroys me to the very core...
Their great hatred and evil nature are always at work against me
Every part of me wants to make them pay with misery and much more
I truly want to make them suffer for the grief that they spread so freely.

When you find this in my heart you become very saddened it is quite clear...
You want me to grow in our relationship and become so much more like you
You understand the great pain I feel and my tears have struck you so dear
But you want me to learn at your feet and trust you in all I do.

So you heal me of all anger and fill me with your love and peace at best...
You give me a perfect outlook to now see all things through your eyes
When I need real guidance , true direction and the light of happiness
I simply turn my focus with a seeking heart towards Heavens sky.

For if I want to be forgiven I must forgive others it's true...
It's not easy but you'll be there to help me every step of the way
I just need to place everything into your hands and depend Lord on you
You will give me the inner strength, hope and new joy for each bright new day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...