Friday, May 19, 2023

The Prayer Lesson

My Jesus...

I am kneeling before your throne with a student's humbled heart so grand...
It is with eagerness and great yearning that I want to learn the best
Teach me the important and proper way to pray as only you can
I want to live according to your word and forever be blessed.

Prayer is a great lifeline and my connection to a proper bond with you...
It helps me to hear your voice and heart and to be touched by your great love
I want to feel your presence in a deep way in all that I may do
So I'm asking for your teaching lessons and sweet guidance from above.

I need to make each one unique and express my needs and wants so true..
Even though you already know you want to hear my wishes and more
Lord you want to hear all my desires and whatever is new
For you are always there when I call waiting patiently at Heavens door.

My Saviour I am truly grateful for everything that you are to me...
I pledge to make prayer and our bond a high priority every day
Please instill within me now all of the good things that you want to see
Lord continue my lessons and be my guide to learn always how to 🙏 pray.











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...