Friday, May 12, 2023

How Can I Say Thank You?

My Breathtaking Saviour...

How can I say thank you for the patience that you show me every day?
Your beautiful heart is always open and filled with sweet love and new grace
Your mercy provides me with forgiveness and blesses me in every way
You reach out with a caring delight and wrap me in your mighty embrace.

You plant seeds of promise within my heart to grow into something so grand...
And fill me with wonderful gifts and blessings to help me my whole life through
You provide, protect and comfort me everything I'll need for a life's plan
My Saviour, I can't possibly think of a moment of life without you.

How do I say thank you and express with love everything you mean to me...
There are no words that tell of my gratitude and adoration at best
I give you my heart and pledge to bond with you for all eternity
My Saviour, you are my life, my happiness, my heart beat, and my every breath!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...